"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences."
-Gordon B. Hinckley

Wednesday, October 22

Sick Day

I haven't been feeling to well this week, so today I just laid low around the apartment doing little things here and there (ie; laundry and so forth), and of course resting up so I don't get a cold ((knock on wood)).....During this time I did my nails for Mickey's Treat or Treat Friday night---thinking this would be my one and only slot of enough free time to do what I envisioned! Brody and I decided to keep it simple this year and not dress up for it. We are just going to go, relax and enjoy! =) But I did want to do something to get in to the spirit of things.....So I spooked up my nails! 

Candy Corn finger nails...
a pumpkin & bats flying over the moon (I used a Sharpie pen for the black), on my middle toes there is a spider and a bat (kind of hard to see).
Hope it all lasts until Friday night!! =) 

1 comment:

Malia said...

Being sick is NO FUN!!! but your nails sure are cute!!! Sorry i Havent been posting lately... thanks for the encouragement... sometimes i feel like no one is out there! And sorry if i havent been commenting on your posts lately... thats the problem with google reader... good for blog stalking but not so much for making comments. anyways... hope youre feeling better! I can't wait to see you guys in a couple months! Love Ya!