"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences."
-Gordon B. Hinckley

Friday, October 17

(cough, cough)


The mystery cougher is back! I'm pretty excited. I have been following this for a couple years and it's pretty fun! There is someone from Ricola that goes around the country as the 'Mystery Cougher', they send out clues when he/she is in your area and you go to where you think they will be and offer a Ricola to anyone who you hear cough---and if it is the 'Mystery Cougher' they will give you anywhere between $500 to a million dollars, just for offering them a cough drop! 
Its kind of a cute campaign for their product---to promote such a nice gesture during cold&flu season (even if it is for self gain, its still promotes kindness). =) If you are interested in following it and getting clues, then click here! I have never gone to where I think the cougher may be (yet), but it is kind of fun to get the clues and follow the game and see who wins. 

I got my first clue:
This week, I'll be out and about for a stroll in a picturesque park. So pay attention. It could be the park you take your dog to...your kids to...or yourself to. Please remember that the weather might turn chillier. So throw on your favorite sweater with the nice big pockets, fill them up with Ricola and be sure to offer one or two to whomever might be coughing in your general vicinity.


2 comments:

Lisa Jarvie said...

You are fun--I love you!

Malia said...

Ha! You should totally go and try and find him!!! Super cool! And what great advertising tactics on Ricolas part... people are getting free samples from other users at a time when they actually need it! They are pretty smart cookies!