"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences."
-Gordon B. Hinckley

Sunday, July 13

* I love weekends *

We are loving summer, and I think this is the first summer where we have spent so much time at the beach (or by a beach).But what better time to enjoy the beach then summer! It has been so nice out lately!---and among other things, we have been feeling so very grateful for this beautiful area we are able to live in and enjoy! For some reason this week I was soooooo ready for it to be the weekend---and it turned out just as fun and relaxing as I was hoping it would. =)

Friday we ended up at San O, on our way back from working in San Diego. The Singles Ward was down there so we stopped by to see everyone--you can't pass up San O after a days work!


A couple people from the ward ready to go out and hit the waves!
A cute little shot of Brody =)


Lauren Collier and I. I got to see her THREE times this week! It was great to see her, she is by far one of my favorite people---and I never really get to see her anymore. (Hi Lauren!) : )

Brody had his soccer game on Saturday. I love that he found this team and gets to do something he loves after a week of working so hard for us! On Saturdays, he gets to play hard (sometimes two games) and nap long! =) His team changed colors from navy to red, so we stopped off before the game to get him a red jersey--and I got one too, since I go every week to watch, cheer and take photos, I thought I would show my team spirit and support in matching team wear! I love my jersey! We are going to take them in and get FOY and his # put on the back of them.

Later that night we took a nice walk around Balboa Island with my parents and then went to A-Cup (my 3rd Lauren Collier sighting) =) ....I think the walk made me really sleepy, something did, because when we got in the car to head home that night, I crashed and totally fell asleep---which I really never do.

The Island was so pretty!!

4 comments:

Mom said...

Really fun couple of days----we love you guys....

Lauren said...

I love you, Ann! You're the best. It was really fun seeing you so much this week! (And I totally made the blog! Yea!)

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean. I was ready for the weekend to come too! Now it has come and gone!...I love the soccer thing! You are such a supportive wife!...love your photos, as always!

Malia said...

Oh the weekends! Love them! Love you! Love your pictures! Love your blog! I love that you guys still go to San O and always will!!!