This past Saturday after the soccer game we went to the Orange County Fair with Camille and Jeff (who also play on the same team as Brody). It was so much fun! With the busy lives the four of us have, we have not been able to hang out together as much as we would like---and it was so much fun to spent time with them and enjoy their company!
We had such a fun time, looking at all the cute animals, the photography, the paintings, eating some great fair food...and more! =) ---Oh, and cramming all four of us into a photo booth, for some VERY goofy shots! The thing took the photos so fast, and no one knew what they were going to do...it was pretty funny! After it is done they do a 're-play' of your time in the booth, and I took a video of it. It cracks us up!! Thank you for such a fun day! We love you guys!!
PS- If you haven't stopped by for awhile, we have new fun posts below! And new photos on our main website! Thank you for stopping by! =)
4 comments:
Good Morning Honey--Dad and I need to get to the fair before it closes--that looks so fun! What a great time with great company.... I think you're right-- it would be really fun to be in the same ward with Jeff and Camille (and all the other people you know who live in that ward...Costa Mesa II? ) I bet you'd like it a lot better than Irvine.
Love the bird with no eyes!
Hey Ann....What a great blog! You are an amazing photographer....
Thanks for sharing....I really loved the thinking spot with Pooh...
and everything else....
We love you....looks like you are having a great summer....what a great way to share....
A. CarolAnn
How cool is your blog!!!
love A. CarolAnn
Post a Comment