"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences."
-Gordon B. Hinckley

Friday, August 1

DISNEYLAND!!!

We had a Disneyland night last night....it has been awhile for us! Since about July 6th--wow, we have really been slacking (for us)!

I decided last night that since I really don't eat very much at one time, I should be getting the kids meals...so I did...and I didn't even finish it! It's a great little meal for 5 dollars, complete with drink!
This was Brody's score on the Buzz Lightyear ride....it ended up being over 500,000 by the end of it all!
He is such a super star Ranger!! =) ...Level 5 and rising!
Splash Mountain: It had "technical difficulties" right when we got up to the front of the line and after we had all been waiting in line for about 30mins, on of the 'cast members' started doing Disney trivia, and asked Brody what the 3 main characters of the ride were---he answered correctly and everyone in line clapped and cheered--it was really weird, we both looked at each other like, wow! these people are easily excited! =) But we had been waiting for a while...
(I just thought this was cute)
I slipped my hood on in preparation for getting wet =)
We got to see the fireworks while on the ride, which was really fun!!
Brody got pretty wet! Luckily it was a pretty warm night....
...I guess I was the only one not flashing some kind of sign! ; )
Taking a moment to ponder.....


It was a fun night....it's always fun to be back after some time away! (I didn't take too many photos that night, we were pretty tired and in most of the photos we took it looked like we were already asleep! =)

3 comments:

Malia said...

Haha you always did eat kid sized portions! I'm glad you guys got to go back from such a long time away from the happiest place on earth!

Matt and Mari said...

Hey Anne! I'm so jealous of your Disneyland adventure! I remember seeing you guys there a few years ago. I hope all is well with you! Our blog is mattandmari@blogspot.com ENjoy the rest of your fun summer! :)

Lauren said...

"... And then he started telling jokes, and no one else got to answer any questions!" Haha. It was fun seeing you again!!