"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences."
-Gordon B. Hinckley

Thursday, October 3

Movie night in the Opera House!!

We went to an AP movie event in the Main Street Opera house, showing The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad. I hadn't seen ether of them, but Brody had and said they were good. I was so excited to see some new-to-me movies AND in the Opera House! 
Waiting for the parade before we went into the movie.
Wrist bands for the event

We sat very back and center : ) 
They were both SO cute! I loved them and loved seeing them for the first time around Halloween at the parks! So fun!! 

: ) <3 p="">
lol. I tried my best to copy his face on the poster....I think it came out too good! hahaha...
SUCH a fun night, and memory we made that night! : )