"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences."
-Gordon B. Hinckley

Saturday, October 5

Chalk Art & Halloween Screams

For Limited time Magic in Downtown Disney they had a chalk art festival. It was amazing to see what everyone did. It was fun to walk down toward the parks and see on masterpiece after the next. Here are a few of our favorites. 


Haha. A little art humor. ; ) 

Some of them had an area to stand where you could best view the illusion. If you looked at the above art from the side, it would be very long and stretched out. 

Another one with a view point. 
And for perspective, here it is from the side! It wouldn't even fit in the frame, haha. 
Normally the Halloween Screams firework show is only for the paid Halloween parties. But the night before, the Santa Ana winds were too high that they couldn't do the show, and had to do the show the next night for regular guests. This happened to us last year at our party (we missed them at BOTH our Halloween parties last year). So this year when I got word that they couldn't do them the night before, we went up to see if they would do them on a normal day like last year, and they did!! I was SO excited! : ) 
Here are a couple videos from that night! 



Since we recently saw Mr.Toad (my first time seeing it), I wanted to do the ride again, since it would all make sense now, haha. It was really fun!
Us and my new Haunted Mansion Mickey Popcorn bucket, on Mr.Toads car.
Crazy woman driver! haha 

Again, the parks got pretty crowded with Fireworks ending and Fantasmic starting and ending, the crowds were really on the move. So we hung out in this little area by Big Thunder Mountain, where they have all the Day of the Dead set up. We sat across from this on the little stage they have and Brody explained what this holiday was all about. Kinda cool, since I had no idea. : ) 

Then we capped off the night with Haunted Mansion! 
The new effects in the elevator are AWESOME!! 

Every time we pass this, we go, "ZERO!!" We have for years. I don't remember how it started, but I love it...and I love Zero. : ) 
Always love coming out of the present room and seeing this sight. : ) 
We got Brodys favorite again, but this time, it had a 13 on it instead of the ?. That was pretty fun. 
I love the Halloween tree! I wish they dressed this tree up for Christmas too.