"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences."
-Gordon B. Hinckley

Saturday, December 31

Merry Christmas!!

We came back from DL and slept over at my parents house & waited for Santa! ; )
Brody and I slept down stairs on the big comfy couches and fell asleep to the light of the tree and Christmas Story playing on the TV. It was such a fun Christmas day, but it was definitely weird not having Lauren home for the holidays. But we all did get to talk with her later in the day, and it is always so great to hear how well she is doing and how much she is loving her mission! : )
Santa was good this year! We all got a lot of fun things!!
We now have the smell of freshly baked bread around our home. So so good!!
We got my parents this awesome LEGO VW Camper van! And Brody had such fun putting it together for them. The detail on this van is amazing!
Mmmm, can't you just smell the french toast? : )
Dad got this awesome MOON garage stool! (among other things of course) : )
This was my BIG gift for Brody that I somehow managed to keep a secret for weeks! I almost ruined it so many times. haha.
When the Angels signed Pujols, and since we had so much fun last season with our mini ticket package, I got us another for this coming season!! And when they announced the press conference I went up to it alone since Brody had to do a make up ride with his Scouts. I got there a bit late, but just in time to get some photos a new Pujols t-shirt AND got Mike Scioscia's autograph!! It was SO SO hard to come back from the conf. and not tell him what happened. But SO worth it on that morning!!
My parents got him new components for his bike, and and awesome US Navy kit!
Some of my favorites were a new point and shoot camera, new lens for our big camera AND Brody replaced my little diamond band he gave me our first Christmas when were dating, that was lost/stolen about 4 years ago. I LOVE it as much as I loved the first one. I remember I was SO in love with it I told him that I wouldn't mind that being my engagement ring, and I stared at it all the time! It's nice to have it back! : )
After church we went over to the Moneys house for our amazing annual Christmas brunch! It's always so much fun and Jill does such an amazing job with every detail. : )
It was such a wonderful Christmas and one of my favorites so far!
Hope everyone had a wonderful Holiday with family and friends!! We love you!!

No comments: