"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences."
-Gordon B. Hinckley

Saturday, December 31

Happy New Year!!

Here we are in the last day of 2011, and I haven't even blogged about events before Thanksgiving. haha. I guess that's a good thing, just means we've been busy with lot's of holiday fun!
I promise i'll get all caught up next week at some point! Thank you for checking in with us and we hope you have a wonderful and safe New Years!!
Wishing you all the best for 2012!! Love you all! : )

For those of you who use your blog as a journal/scrapbook as I do, there is a website that will compose your blog into a book (with text and photos just as they are laid out on the blog)---or you can download it as a file on your computer. So you know you at least have a hard copy of it saved.

No comments: