"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences."
-Gordon B. Hinckley

Thursday, November 3

Thankful Thursdays {week 1}

With it being November (Where did the year go? Seriously!), and Thanksgiving right around the corner it's always nice to pay a little more attention to the things we are thankful for, BIG and small.
I think we express gratitude everyday....by just the mention of something (in a conversation, blog, status update, whatever it may be...) means that it is important and very special to us. But since we are in the season of thanks, I've decided to step it up a notch with 'Thankful Thursdays'. : )

1. Help:
Most of you have already read my post on {Personal Trials}. Since then my doctor and I have made leaps and bonds with my progress and I am feeling like a whole new person! It's amazing. My last labs came back very well, there are still some areas in my levels to work on, which I'm excited about, it just means I am about to feel even better than I do now. Such a blessing. Hand in hand with this is how fortunate I am to have the worlds MOST supportive husband and family. I am honestly one very lucky girl!

2. Trader Joes:
We have been going more and more lately (not sure way we going through highs and lows with this store, but we seem to). It's been so fun to make TJ runs together at night...somehow it's more fun than a normal grocery store! And I guess just as important, it has made eating healthier so much easier. ; )

3. Common courtesy's:
Although they seem to be less and less now days, someone slowed down a bit to let me over today in traffic today. It's fun how small things like that can really brighten your day....it also helps to remind me to make sure to pass along the same kindness daily.

4. The craft Bug:
I have been bitten by the craft bug BIG time, and it's been so fun (and profitable. But that's for another post). I've been doing lot's of little fun things around our home, I'm loving it (and loving I have the energy for it again)!

4 1/2: Tomorrows Friday!! I'm SO ready for the weekend! : )

{If you haven't stopped by in awhile, we have new posts below}

No comments: