"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences."
-Gordon B. Hinckley

Wednesday, March 30

DL with Higginsons

Carol Ann's Brother Brent and family were in town for Ali's play, and made a stop at Disneyland. So we headed up to the parks to meet up with them and have some fun. Unfortunately I didn't take too many photos, but I have a few.

Here we are on CA Screamin'

Front row: Alicia (Brent's wife) and Brent

2nd row: Us

First row: Kelsea and Lindsey

2nd row: People we don't know

All of us on Tower of Terror

Part of the Little Mermaid construction fence.

I was pretending to join in on the congo line! : )

On Toy Story Mania

It was so great seeing them, and spending some fun filled hours in the parks! : )

(Unfourtunatly I didn't get any photos of Luke and Hannah, their two youngest. Next time.)

No comments: