"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences."
-Gordon B. Hinckley

Thursday, March 3

First Tuesday

Earlier this week we had the Kogi BBQ truck visit where we live.
This truck has a HUGE following on Twitter and people follow them all around LA and Orange County.
Knowing this, we were pretty curious to try them out!
These food trucks have become so popular! There is a night in LA, I think it's called 'First Friday', where they all meet together and you can try out a bunch of their food. Something we think would be a lot of fun to go to! : )
They were at our stop from about 6:30 - 9pm, and there was a huge line the entire time.
Luckily we got there right on time, so we were toward the front!

Brody ordering.
I had Brody order for me, it felt a little too 'Soup Natzi' for my first run at the Taco truck. ; )

First bite.
SO good!!
We tried all three meats they offer, and came to the conclusion that the short ribs are the best thing ever!!

Brody LOVED the burrito...I had a little nibble of it, and I agree! : )
To the left is a Tres Leches Cake.....
Oh man, one of the best things with sugar I have ever eaten!!
Happy first timers of the Kogi BBQ Truck!!

Make sure to STOP (get it?) and check out the Kogi BBQ Truck if you can! : )
You can follow them on Twitter {here} and check out there menu, locations and more {here}

No comments: