"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences."
-Gordon B. Hinckley

Wednesday, September 29

The Holidays are coming...

I LOVE this time of year at Disneyland, and not so much because I am a huge Halloween fan, but because it means it is the start of Fall and the holiday season.
It is the start of Disneyland getting dressed up for holidays, different foods, shows, rides and so on...

We have a tradition of going every year on the first night that the Fall/Halloween decorations go up. This year I ran up in the morning and got fastpassses for Space Mountain Ghost Galaxy and Haunted Mansion Holiday. When I got there in the morning the lines for both were already around 50+ mins!
I was so happy to have those fastpasses in my little hand for later! : )
All the decorations are so fun...
...and they also have special foods out of the fall.
Our first ride was Ghost Galaxy!
It's not very scary or super well done, but it's always fun when they change things up. And we like it! : )
We then headed over to Haunted Mansion, which is now themed after the movie 'The Nightmare Before Christmas' until January.
At each ride we waited maybe 10-15mins.
(It was awesome, because each ride was around an 80min wait...which is expected on opening day!)

We only really go on it when its done up for Holiday : )

It can get a little scary...haha



Uh Brody, Texting while driving Autopia cars is still wrong! ; )





These little Mickey popcorn buckets were so cute and sold out in record time.
Such a fun date night!!
Because of World of Color and the clouds, the sky looked like the glowing cotton camdy that they were selling for World of Color! : )

No comments: