"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences."
-Gordon B. Hinckley

Tuesday, September 15

Halloween Crafts

Lately I have had a big craft itch! This is just one of the ideas that have popped into my head, a Halloween wreath! I just went to Micheals and got a blank wreath, black spray paint and some fun things to decorate it with--and went to town on it! It was so much fun to do!
Before
(Click on any photo to make it larger)
Here it is after I spray painted it....although it sort of looks I just burned it! =)
After! I put two ribbons together with a bit of glue every so often on them, and added some sparkle and fun Halloween shapes, and I think it came together pretty cute!! =) I may add a little something or change a small thing, but I love it and it was such a blast to do!
If you are looking for a Halloween craft, this is a fun one!
....off to the next idea!

4 comments:

Traylor Family said...

Cute! I love Halloween. We started getting out our decorations. I just got the October issue of FamilyFun Magazine. You have to pick up a copy! It has the cutest food things in there. Oh my goodness...I can't wait to get started!!! We're going to be eating 'gross' things all month long!

Malia said...

How cute is that!! Very fun! What a great idea and it turned out so well!!!

Zoe said...

Love it!! I would buy that! What a great ide ....I love your blog!

Zoe said...

*idea ...oops! :o)