"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences."
-Gordon B. Hinckley

Monday, August 31

Whats "old" is new again!

We have this great hutch that we love! For years it has worked perfect for us in red, but lately I have been looking to change things up a bit--most of all lighten things up for more of a beach-y feel. So our little red hutch was in for a make-over!
I LOVE how it came out!! It feels totally new for just $8! =) ...and have been playing around with what to put on top of it...it already looks a bit different from this photo. I think it looks great in our apartment! I just LOVE our apartment!
(...and yes, that is in fact an Aqua Globe! haha...it works great!) 

***PS- More new posts below***

1 comment:

Malia said...

That looks amazing!!! How fun is that!Nice Job!!!