Korean BBQ
Galaxy Vs. Barcelona GameWhile Brody was on another business trip, working hard for our family as always =) When he got back, I surprised him with tickets to the Galaxy Vs. Barcelona game at the Rose Bowl that he has been wanting to go to!! I was not too sure what to expect but I ended up really loving the whole experience! Soccer fans are a lot of fun!
It was such a fun night, we had a blast! And while we were in line for the shuttle back to the parking lot, Brody got a free game shirt!! =)Knott's Berry Farm
On the 6th (while the guys had to go to a work seminar all day in Las Vegas, just for the day), I needed a fun outing! So I headed over to the one person who always has great ideas for a fun day, my Mom!! She had the brilliant idea of heading to Knott's Berry Farm for the day.
We started out our day with their amazing chicken dinner at Mrs.Knott's Restaurant just outside the gates, that has been serving this dinner since the 3o's, started by Mrs.Knotts herself! =) I don't think I have ever eaten that much in one sitting!! It was SO SO good!
Then we explored the park, watched people that went on some of the crazy rides (I have been on some in the past, but some are just too much for me....I'm much more of a Disneyland girl) =) We ended up going on some nice mellow rides, including the sky tower...thing---which had such a great view!
And how can you pass up a yummy funnel cake!? ....It was a really fun day, thank you again Mom!!
Movie @ The Dunes
Saturday morning we got the opportunity to help my parents and their ward out by helping at YSA Conference this weekend! It was a lot of fun to hang out there and help out! Brody was doing a lot of volunteer work, for having nothing to do with the YSA program---he is always so willing and ready to serve in the church (and out) in what ever way he can, and loves it! What a great man! I am so proud of him! =) After we were there for a bit we headed off to Balboa Island to our favorite Mexican food joint for a much needed lunch! Yummmm..... =)
G-Force
We went and saw G-Force in 3D, it was our first 3D movie in a LONG time! They have really improved since we went last. It was really cute and we had such a fun date night at the movies! =)
Angels Game
I surprised Brody with tickets to an Angels Game (at the same time as the soccer game)! I used our Disneyland Premium passes and got GREAT seats for a GREAT price!! =)
It was such a great game!! There really wasn't a time where you thought it was a clear win for ither team, and when ever the Rays got a lead on them, our guys got it right back! =) It was always exciting, just the way you want a game to be! And Vladimir Guerrero (My favorite, I even had my Guerrero Angels T-shirt on) got his 400th career home run (his 2nd that night). We had 4 home runs in the game, it was so much fun! We had such a blast! And they won!!!
I am staring to keep track of everything that goes on in the games in each inning, all the runs, outs and so on...I wasn't able to get my book before the game, but Brody got me the Angels Magazine that had a 'Score Card' in it that I could use for this game! It was a lot of fun to keep track and helped be better understand all the little details of the game even more! =)





2 comments:
Did you cut bangs? You look gorgeous (as always)
I LOVE Korean food too. The first time I had it was a few years ago. Sadly I haven't had it since :(
One of these days I'll be back in California...and I'm going to hang out with you so that you can take me to all the yummy places that I miss so much..hehe
Wow, you two have been busy with fun! Your hubby must just love the fact that you are so willing to do all the sports stuff with him! He has a great wife! ....You two have waaaaay too much fun together!! ; )
Post a Comment