"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences."
-Gordon B. Hinckley

Sunday, February 15

Dinner & Dancing

Happy Love Day!!!
I love Valentine's Day, it is such a sweet holiday! We had such a wonderful Valentine's Day! I finished up my '7 Days of Valentines' for Brody (where he gets a little surprise everyday) & I woke up to tons of rose's and a cheese bagel w/plain cream cheese, my favorite!! He is just so sweet & knows me so well! =) We then went to Brody's soccer game for the Semifinals & they won!! We are so excited and really hoping we can win league this session! =) Brody took a nice nap and then we headed up to Disneyland (for the first time in a little over a month) for some dinner at one of our favorite Mexican food places!
(I really can't explain the chip photo, except to say that we like to goof around)

After dinner we did what became our most favorite part of the whole day! They had this wonderful live band at the Carnation Plaza that was playing all the great big band love songs (I am sure those of you who have been, have seen bands like this there)! As we walked by they were playing 'The way you look tonight', how can you resist that song?...Brody asked me to dance & It was so much fun!! We just loved it, and ended up spending a lot of the night there! =)
There were plenty of young people out there like us who didn't really know what they were doing (but Brody did work in some moves...some dips and twirls & such), but there were also those who did know what they were doing, and we thought it would be so fun to know some basic dance steps! Not sure yet how we will do it, but we know we would love to. It was so neat to see some of the older couples who knew all these great steps---it made us want to someday be one of those cute older couples who can dance together like that! =)
After dancing up a storm we got some hot chocolates and jump on the train. We ended up getting off at Tomorrow Land and going into Innoventions, where they have all this new technology for your home and other things.
We ended up upstairs playing games! It was really fun!
See how focused I am? I'm racing! =)

We jumped back on the train and got to Main Street just as the fireworks started! =) It was just such a fun & magical night!! I am so grateful for Brody & all the love, fun & joy he brings to my life everyday! I Love you so much!! =)

{More photos here}

No comments: