"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences."
-Gordon B. Hinckley

Thursday, February 12

Happy Birthday Maliabells!!!

Happy Birthday!!!!
M- is for Memories....countless dances, drives (Oh!! this is a good song!), sleep overs (walking the neighborhood at all hours of the night), serious talks in the dark (can you still see me?!?), boys, endless plotting, drives to LA and SO much more!
A- Adventuress! Always up for new and exciting things and seeks to travel the world/live in Fiji!
L- Laughter....whenever we get together we can't help but to have lot's and lot's of laughs! =D
I- In-n-Out runs almost everyday for lunch during school! (We will have to make a run while you are here in the summer!) I could also say (I)*Nsync! Having all our posters spread out when room service came! =)
A- Always there for me when I needed you! You have been the greatest best friend a girl could ask for!

I hope you have a wonderful Birthday day! Love ya!! =)

7 comments:

Lisa Jarvie said...

"Walking the neighborhood at all hours of the night?"



jk, love--mom

Malia said...

Oh Andie you're the BEST!!!! Thank you thank you! So many good times and good memories! I love that little picture of us!

Ooops mom didnt know about us sneaking out and walking around your neighborhood... =) Thanks for an awesome Birhtday Post!!! And yes In-N-Out when I am there this summer!

Lisa Jarvie said...

Whaaaat?

The Foys said...

What? =)

Lisa Jarvie said...

I definitely should have beaten you more....

The Foys said...

haha!!...It was only a couple times and we never went far or for very long! =) Love you! Thank you again for lunch today!

Lisa Jarvie said...

Love you too honey!