This week his team won their game, something crazy like 18 to 3! They ended up taking 3rd in the league. Which is really good! They had such a great team this time around! We still think they could have gotten first if the whole team was able to be there last week---they went into the finals the best team in the league! It is so fun to watch them play!
My parents asked him if he could go up on the roof to put up the Christmas lights...and of course climbing around on the roof sounded pretty fun to him.
After he was done with the lights, he decided that while he was up there he would clean all the leaves off the roof as well (you know how they can pile up)! When our neighbor came home, he even offered to sweep their roof too! =)
And to finish it all off....he took a flying leap off the roof....twice! He had a lot of fun up on that roof! =)
Sunday after church he will usually cook up something good for lunch, and this week he out did himself! We had some pork chops that he rapped in bacon, seasoned with some BBQ sauce! It was so good! It was like something from a restaurant! If you like chops, you should diffidently try them with some bacon wrapped around them and your favorite sauce! MMmmmm MMmmm! =)
This weekend we also saw Disney's 'Bolt'! It was such a cute movie!! It makes you laugh and cry---it's has everything you want in a movie! The hamster is such a funny little guy--and it just makes you wish you could take little Bolt home with you! If you haven't seen it yet, you should (or at the very lest, rent it, or see it at the dollar theater)! =)
Justin bobby cracked me up tonight on 'The Hills'---always looking to help, he suggests that Stephanie should post some missing-person fliers around town to help find Spencer and Heidi, when they secretly ran off to Mexico and no one knew where they were ----Just another priceless moment brought to us by Justin Bobby! (I wish I had a clip of it)
Also, I get to see this girl this week!!!! I never get to see her (with her living in Hawaii and all), so it is pretty exciting when we get to spend some quality time together! =)
1 comment:
YAY!!! I'm at my parents house. When do you guys leave again? Give me a call when you get a chance! I'm just doing some photo editing from some shoots I had before I left. See you soon!!!! Can't wait!
Post a Comment