"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences."
-Gordon B. Hinckley

Monday, December 8

It's beginning to look (and feel) like Christmas!

I have been decorating like a little elf the past two nights, and still have ideas on how to fill the apartment with Christmas cheer! We are not getting a tree this year...it is just not something we were super excited to do this year! But that didn't stop the decorations and villages from coming out! =) I can't even tell you how much I love our little apartment---it is just so warm, cozy & homey (we love it), and around the holidays it seems to glow and more cozy! =) Here are a few of our favorite decorations.
I set up our village from Dep.56, our stockings (with gifts) and this year I put our wreath on our coat closet door, so we can enjoy it more!
Garland, lights and ornaments over our sliding glass door.
Here is part of our 'Charlie Brown village' (sorry Charlie Brown was cut out) =)---and our room with lights and ornaments! It is so fun to decorate!
Also, it has been pretty cold lately---I heard it is supposed to warm up for a bit, but I hope the warm up does not last long! It has been cold enough that we are in sweatshirts around the apartment, using more blankets and it just might be time to get out the cozy flannel sheets. It was nice & cold tonight and Brody came home with peppermint hot chocolate....mmmmmm....I ♥ this time of year!

1 comment: