"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences."
-Gordon B. Hinckley

Saturday, December 20

F.r.i.e.n.d.s

This past Thursday us girls had the rare opportunity to get together for lunch! With Malia living in Hawaii, we were so excited to finally spend time together! I love these girls! I love that we have been best friends since we were in the single digits and now we are slowly creeping up on 30 (I still can't believe that!), married and starting our families!! We have been through elementary, high school, Girls Camps, Youth Conferences, countless dances, so much boy stuff, driving, weddings and so much more together! We have had some priceless-ly fun times (I'm sure that phrase makes sense) =) I could not have asked for better friends to grow up with, and I am so grateful that we have remained close for all these years! I can't wait to see what the future has in store for all of us, and all the fun memories we will continue to make! =)
We had an interesting time (Full of laughing so hard it was hard to take a photo at times) trying to take photos of ourselves, and since Malia is now such a pro she did a little photo shoot with Camille and I...and then Brody and I. If she posts them on her Photography blog I will post a link to them! =)
Love you girls! Thank you for a fun day!

Also, That night Brody and I went to Joe's Crab Shack for dinner, and got to watch some of the boat parade! It was so much fun, and such a great way to watch it! =)

No comments: