This Saturday we went down to the beach and my Mom took some (well close to 200) photos for our Christmas card! It was so much fun and she did an
amazing job! I love candids---photos that are natural, loose & fun and not too staged/posed where you stand/sit in a way you
normally never would---She is the best at that, and we just could not be happier with how they came out! It was so cold/windy and the beach was full of other people taking their photos--but you can't tell any of that from the photos! I Love it! Here are just a few of our favorites at the moment (it changes a lot). =)




Thank you again Mom! We ♥ you!
PS- Brody's league soccer team is #1 in their league! They have only lost 1 game this season! This past Saturday was the first game of the play offs---and they won (well they killed them, it was like 3 to 15)!! =) They are doing so great! It is really fun to watch---and Brody is still the goalie through out the whole game, every Saturday! =)
2 comments:
Wow, I'm flattered honey--thank you! I must say, those picture look extra great after you added your own style of creative editing....
I'm looking forward to the next playoff game--Saturday?
How cute! Looks like you all had a great time! Nice photo's Mom! Hope you guys are happy and ready for Thanksgiving!!! Too bad you guys aren't here again! Remember those good old days?! Great talking to you too! See you soon!!!!
Post a Comment