I was tagged by Maliaz so here it goes!
1. Brody: He just loves me up and I couldn't imagine a day with out him! =)
2. My family: They are just so fun and easy to be with!
3. Art/anything creative. I love coming up with little projects and putting all my energy into creating something and then moving onto another project....
4. That I have not died my hair in over a year! It is so so nice not to think about the color...just little trims! Love it! =)
3 Fears:
1. Spiders!! They seem to always pop out of know where to freak me out! They can smell fear.
3 Fears:
1. Spiders!! They seem to always pop out of know where to freak me out! They can smell fear.
2. Flying in planes
3. Eating anything fishy...but I'm going to work on that....
4. The Tikki Room at Disneyland....
3. Eating anything fishy...but I'm going to work on that....
4. The Tikki Room at Disneyland....
3 Current obsessions:
1. Disneyland---I can admit it! =)
2. Cooking--We have been eating out less & it has been so much fun to try new things and cook together more often.
3. Music & my iTunes library
3 Surprising facts:
1. I love to clean and organize
2. I can only eat Skittles in twos
3. Ever since my "sinus issue" over a year ago, I can't watch the TV show 'Grey's Anatomy' with out it giving my nightmares....
1. Disneyland---I can admit it! =)
2. Cooking--We have been eating out less & it has been so much fun to try new things and cook together more often.
3. Music & my iTunes library
3 Surprising facts:
1. I love to clean and organize
2. I can only eat Skittles in twos
3. Ever since my "sinus issue" over a year ago, I can't watch the TV show 'Grey's Anatomy' with out it giving my nightmares....
Well I know not everyone likes tags---So to who ever wants to do this tag....I tag YOU! Have fun! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment