"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences."
-Gordon B. Hinckley

Sunday, November 9

6 Quirks

Well I was Tagged again---This time by Alexandra
In this tag you list 6 quirky things about you: 

1. I ALWAYS have a song going through my head, and most of the time it's 'Jingle Bells'---no matter what time of year! 
2. Candy's like Skittles, Resses, Swedish fish & Butterfinger---I have a certain way of eating them and can't eat them any other way! 
3. I always forget whether or not I locked the car. I always go back to it, or ask Brody if he remembers if I locked it. 
4. When it is cold outside it usually makes me want something cold like Ice Cream over something like Hot Chocolate. 
5. I always have to have my toe nails painted, and if they chip, I will re-do them.
6. I love making the room all chilly and then snuggling up with a big blanket. Lot's of them!

 Like the last Tag, whoever wants to share their Quirks---I tag you! =) 

3 comments:

Traylor Family said...

I bet having cold things on cold days makes the cold thing less cold. Do you get brain freeze still?

Traylor Family said...

Oh and it reminds me of when Jeremy and I were dating and living in Utah. We'd go to 7-11 every night for a slurpee. Brrrr

The Foys said...

I haven't had a brain freeze in so long! =) (good thing)....MMmmm slurpee's, I was just craving one on Sat....Still need to get one! =)