"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences."
-Gordon B. Hinckley

Wednesday, November 6

We {heart} chicken soup

Mmmm, it's Fall and do you know what that means? Yup! Comfort foods. I'm happy to report that my cooking bug is still going strong, so when I woke up yesterday feeling like I MIGHT be getting a cold---I thought, Hey, what better time to try and make my own chicken noodle soup?! haha.  

It turned out SO great!! And when I told Brody that this was waiting for him after a long days work, he was pretty excited (and surprised!). I have really loved my cooking and baking adventures this season so far. I can't wait to keep trying out other new things. 

PS: The heart carrots I saw on Pinterest and just had to do them!
 Aren't they so cute? Made with love! : ) 
If you couldn't tell, i'm pretty proud of my cooking lately...and I feel it needs to be documented. haha.