"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences."
-Gordon B. Hinckley

Sunday, September 22

Tourists with a view

This past Sunday, we dropped the guys off at LAX and then Mom took me on a drive around some LA tourist spots! We were driving around with all the other tourist buses seeing the sights! So funny/fun! 
This first photo is overlooking Universal Studios.
A pano of the same view 

This was my favorite overlook. Looking to downtown, above and behind the Hollywood Bowl (that you can see in the bottom right of the photo)

A shadow of a gate while trying to find the Hollywood sign! : ) 
The real Hollywood Tower Hotel 
Hollywood sign!! 
Mom and I : ) 

Such a fun drive that day! : ) I love exploring around LA.