"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences."
-Gordon B. Hinckley

Monday, September 2

Labor Day


We had a nice relaxing Labor Day. Started off with grabbing doughnuts at a new favorite spot, Sidecar on 17th Street. The huckleberry is AMAZING!! 

And then Brody drive us to the back bay to eat them! : ) Such a beautiful day to explore the Back Bay trail a bit. 
The maple bacon wasn't as good as I had hopped, I see them everywhere. We each took a bit and that was about it. haha 













Little sun bathing lizard