While the guys were away in Dallas, Mom and I took one of our lunches at Disneyland to snoop on the Lone Ranger red carpet premiere. : )
All signs changed for the event
It was so fun to have our park all upside-down with movie people. : )
When Johnny Depp came by, it was pure chaos! haha. We aren't huge fans, the day was more curiosity and amusement, and it was so fun! : )
But, I did get a little carried away with the crowd, and we held hands for a sec (pink nails hands).
The cast all together
LOVED the confetti part!
Some stars from the red carpet...
The crowd getting Johnny pics, haha.
They had some fun entertainment before everyone started to walk.
It was such a fun time! I just love the red carpet events and all the Hollywood energy it brings to our happy place. And I love that Mom was so willing to join in for it all too! When we got there, we got snacks and a soft blanket to sit on and wait. : ) So much fun!






















