"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences."
-Gordon B. Hinckley

Wednesday, June 5

Back at the ballpark!

Everyone was rushing to get to the entrance (including me), then I noticed that Brody wasn't with me anymore. He had noticed the National anthem was being sung, and stopped to turn his attention to the flag...and then everyone around us stopped and followed. I love how patriotic he has always been, and that he was such a good example of it here. : ) 
Todays view : ) 

Our new favorite ballpark nut : ) 
Some good home runs this game, but still not enough to win it. Still so exciting though! 




: ) 
Brody wanted to get in a game before he went to Dallas, and when I found this game, I didn't see till later that it started at 4pm! So we were in the warm sun for awhile, it felt so good, but called for some ice cream! : ) 



More homers! : ) 

LOVE these next two photos : ) 


It's the best when the little Rally Monkey comes out



Another fun night at the BIG A!!