"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences."
-Gordon B. Hinckley

Thursday, February 14

Happy Valentine's Day!

Valentines was really fun...and feels like a long time ago now, typing this out in late March. haha! 
One day I was feeling extra creative and made a couple of these long paper heart garlands with thick craft paper I had (the dark one is a shimmery gold). I LOVE them so much!! : )
For breakfast the day before(?) I made the heart shaped Orange rolls, and Valentines morning, Brody woke me up with the heart shaped french toast! I love that he did that, it so cute! : ) 

Of course we spent some time at the parks! This year they are doing what they call 'Limited time magic'. They are doing extra special things for holidays and to enhance the magic at the park. It's been really fun! 
For Valentines, they had the whole park dressed up from the Castle down Main Street. The princess' had their Princes (I have a photo of it thats still trapped in my phone) and Mickey and Minnie were in cute themed outfits. 
A couple of the weeks of Valentines that I do for Brody. : ) Pretty proud of my Star Wars themed one! 

Heart Shaped beignets at New Orleans Cafe 



My beautiful new bracelets, splitting a Banana Split and the decor around Snow Whites wishing well. 


I loved this wreath. It was super cheesy and I loved it! haha. : )