"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences."
-Gordon B. Hinckley

Saturday, February 2

Electric Run!

My Mom signed us all up for the Electric Run 5k back at the beginning of the year. It is down in San Diego and the Del Mar race track. It's a night race where everyone dresses in glow gear and they have DJ's and all sorts of lights and glowing things all over the course! It was SO SO cool! : ) 
Brody and I 
At the start! 

Bottom right is Mom and Dad : ) 

I put one light up ice cube that we have gotten in drinks at DL, into each water bottle! It was perfect! : ) 
All four of us! 
Dad did the best glow outfit! Looking like a glowing stick figure! : ) 





This was inside a glow tunnel! I love how the lights to our left came out! 

It was SUCH a blast!! Thanks again Mom for signing us all up! : ) 
(I have some video that I will hopefully get around to posting later on)