"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences."
-Gordon B. Hinckley

Thursday, November 1

Dallin Kids pool day

Several weeks ago the Dallins were in town!! They stayed at my parents house for a few nights before going up to Ventura to stay at a beach house. It is always so fun to have them here....and the kids sure love my parents pool! Here are some photos of everyone enjoying some time together! 
I love little Rya all pressed up to the door wanting to join in : ) 
Roey curled up at the bottom of Brody's feet trying to see who was at the door



Everyone had so much fun! And I love capturing the moments. : ) 
The pool is sure lonely without these kids!