"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences."
-Gordon B. Hinckley

Thursday, March 29

Toshiba Classic

Some friends of ours were nice enough to offer us some 18th hole box seats for the Toshiba Classic that they weren't able to use. It couldn't have come at a better time. My doctor and I were working on my medications, and long story short, I was having a pretty off week (doing much better now though) and a relaxing golf tournament with my hubby was JUST what I needed! : ) 

Our view from the 18th hole. 
It was just SO fun to be able to sit in such a beautiful, quite place and watch the groups finish. 
I took this photo a bit late, but they had such a lovely lunch buffet all set up. The food was so good! 


It was a bit of a chilly day, and I was so happy when Brody came back with some hot chocolate to sip on. : ) 



Our view back down 18. 


It was such a fun day!! I can't tell you what a joy it was to be able to go and have such a nice area to sit relax and enjoy the tournament in. I've really come to love golf, it's such a beautiful sport! Thank you again SO much Mike and Laura, we missed having you there with us this year! : )