"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences."
-Gordon B. Hinckley

Wednesday, March 28

SOCO Farmers Market


A couple weeks ago we stopped by the SOCO Farmers Market. The center this is held at is mainly a home design center, with varies furniture showrooms. But on Sat the parking lot turns into a great farmers market and food truck event. 
We loved it! Familiarized ourselves with the stands that come, and tried a new food truck and a little ice cream stand. : )  
 My favorite part was finding a local honey stand! I have heard off and on for awhile that taking a bit of local honey in the mornings can help build up an immunity to the local seasonal pollen. It seems to be so effective for people, and I am excited to see if I can tell a difference. It says, ideally to start this about 2 months before allergy season. Here is an interesting site I found on the matter if anyone is interested in reading into it. : ) 
It was all such a great find and we are excited to go back soon!