"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences."
-Gordon B. Hinckley

Monday, November 1

iPhotos

Here is another post of photos from my iPhone...

A couple months ago I got to watch my friend Camille's little girl Gabby. It was so fun to spend some time with her....and she looked too cute napping not to get a pic!

This is Jeff and Brody after moving Jeff and Camille's stuff back here to Orange County. It was a long day! haha

One of my favorite things. : )

Jeff Lewis from Bravos 'Flipping Out' at one of my Dad's accounts in LA. He came in with his assistants and He and I exchanged "Hellos". His show is one we have watched from the beginning, it was so fun to see them in person!

I caught this happy face firework on one of our Sunday drives to watch the Disneyland fireworks! : )

About a month ago we had record breaking highs! We couldn't believe how hot is was. It never gets this hot in Irvine.

We ate at the Crab Cooker with my family and all the couples who were here for the Mission reunion. Even though I'm not a fish eater, I love this place.

As you can see, I don't really like that idea : )

Right now you can see the Christmas all set up in the back lot at Disneyland. Can't wait for the park to be dressed up for Christmas!

Lunching at Pinks in LA last week. Yummm...

Disneyland fireworks Halloween night.

At Grauman's Chinese Theater in LA this past week...


That's all for now.... : )

No comments: