
We had a wonderful 4th of July weekend! Full of the 'big 4', family, friends, food and fireworks!!
(the photo above I put together with photos we took playing around with sparklers. Can together pretty nice I think.)
We started out the weekend relaxing at San O...
Playing with our favorite little girl, Gabby
eating yummy hot dogs...
( why is it that they always taste so good at the beach?? )
We love Jeff & Camille
Saturday morning we got to go back down to San Diego, for another tour of Johns Ship. This time with Lauren, Dad and Brody!! It was great fun and another great tour. We saw some new things we missed the last week!
It was a nice day to kick back and relax. : )
And then do a nice workout!
The Bridge
Playin' Captain : )
So glad the guys and Lauren got to see Johns ship!
It's an amazing opperation, and we are all so proud of him!
Picking up a nice stash of fireworks to bring over the boarder to Newport! ; )
Saturday night Brody & I went up to Disneyland to see the Fourth of July firework show. This year they ran it for four nights instead of just on the 4th. It was such a great show, very patriotic!!
And, Disneyland was all decked out for the holiday!!
Awesome show!!
I love that we have Disneyland so close. There are SO many things I love about going!
Oh, and Brody renewed his pass for another year of fun! : )
On the 4th, we had fun celebrating not only the 4th, but Laurens (my Sister) Birthday too!! She's a Fourth of July baby! How cool is that? How great is it to have fireworks on your Birthday every year?? : )
After some yummy cake, Brody set up the fireworks in my parents backyard. My Dad had the great idea of doing them by the pool so they would reflect off the water! Brilliant!!
Gabby watching the captivating lights of the fireworks
Ooooooooo....
Ahhhhhh.......
We had quite a group watching....here are some of them : )
The fireworks were awesome. A couple of them shot little fireworks high up, but I keep missing that with my camera...oh well. : )
The aftermath. haha
Watching all those fireworks really wore out little Gabby.
How cute is she asleep? I want to keep her! : )
Such a fun 4th!!
...and so sleepy!
We LOVE the 4th!!
Hope everyone had a wonderful and safe holiday!!
No comments:
Post a Comment