"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences."
-Gordon B. Hinckley

Monday, March 1

Sweet Surprises!

Brody has been super busy with work (as always), and this past week he was up toward (and beyond) San Luis Obispo area---seeing accounts, writing orders and helping the business grow in the area.

On his way home, he remembered that there was a cupcake shop (by Santa Barbara) in a town called Montecito, that I LOVE!! It is a really cute shop with the best cup cakes in the world---they taste ten times better than they look (SO much better than dry 'Sprinkles' cupcakes)!! : )
Well, he stopped in and got some for me, and some to take to my parents house for my Mom's upcoming Birthday!

It was SUCH a fun surprise, since we rarely get to have them!!

The shop is called 'Whodidily' and the website is {here} for more info---if you are ever in the area, it's a MUST!! : )

1 comment:

Traylor Family said...

Jealous... I just blogged about some nasty over rated cupcakes. There is nothing worse than an expensive yucky cupcake.... and so now I'm craving those! they look divine :)