"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences."
-Gordon B. Hinckley

Sunday, February 14

Happy Valentines Day!

Happy Valentines Day!!!
Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!
We had a fun low key weekend---and it was just right. We went to dinner at one of our favorites, Pei Wei then got some Hot Chocolates and headed back home to watch the Olympics! : )
Brody is SO good at Valentines, Birthdays, Anniversary's and so on...He always picks the perfect cards and writes the sweetest things in it, everything is so very thoughtful. I do my best to keep up with him, and return the love : )
This year's idea: I got some heart post-it's and while he was at soccer I wrote some of the things I love most about him onto each one and stuck them all over his desk---with a balloon, candy and a single rose (a little inside joke). I kinda ran out of time (since he was on his way home) but it got pretty well covered. I also got him a really nice iPhone cover and holder he has had his eye on! I couldn't help but to take some photos while we were exchanging gifts....and then post them....he's just so cute! : )



Happy Valentines Day love!!! I love you so very much! : )

No comments: