"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences."
-Gordon B. Hinckley
Wednesday, February 10
Art History
View from my seat in class. Even though im not a huge fan of most Modern Art (I do like some of it). I am so excited to learn more about the subject & hopefuly find a greater appreciation for it and for those who create it---so far so good! :)
Just before this photo, two guys to the left got into trouble for sleeping in class---to me I can't see how you could sleep during this class. I LOVE Art History! I could listen to it alllllllll day...... : )
No comments:
Post a Comment