"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences."
-Gordon B. Hinckley

Wednesday, December 16

Swarovski Party

Tonight one of Brody's accounts in LA held a party/designer open house to showcase their new Swarovski & Schonbek displays.
Brody has been working on this display (below), helping build it from scratch for over a week now. The showroom was so excited about this new line we have that they put on a very nice open house.
It was so fun for me to see in person all the hard work he put into this showroom, and the wonderful relationships he has formed with these people. It was a great night, and we are so excited to see what this new line will do for us! : )
(This just makes me laugh : ) I mean, look, he will break into a smile any sec...and he did!)
This is the Schonbek display that he and the Schonbek designers (who flew in from NY) spent days and days putting together (at this showroom and another in the LA area). Before all the product was a bit spread out, and now it is all together in this beautiful display.
Also, they have a nice Solara display (a high end gas lantern line we rep)
The showroom had the party catered and it was SO good. They had a mashed potato bar, which I was told is getting pretty popular. It was really good, and seemed to be a hit. : ) (the chef that came, told me that they also do a sweet potato bar, with marshmallow's, pecans, chocolate and more....that sounded wonderful too! I love sweet potatoes.
They dish out the potatos into these martini glasses
There was also an open bar...that included Diet Coke! : )
It was a great turn out & Swarovski was a BIG hit! ( I didn't get very many photos once people really started to show up...but here are a few from the very start of the night) This designer lady, the first words out of her mouth was, "This is perfect for the Bellagio hotel in Las Vegas!"---sounds good to us! : )
The waiters keep coming around with these amazing hors d'oeuvres...
....as more designers came through to talk with Brody about Swarovski! Everyone who came by voiced someone they knew who would love the line. That was very exciting to hear! : )


Here is a bit of the Swarovski that was being shown off tonight. It is such a beautiful line----people were referring to it as jewelry for your home. : )
I also found out something cool (from a lady that works for Swarovski) about the Swarovski bracelet I was given while we were at the factory in Austria. It was a very exclusive piece and only sold in 2 company stores for a short time. : ) Now I need to take even better care of it, I just love it!

All in all, it was such a great night! All the new displays that he has put hours & hours into look amazing! I was so proud of all Brody's hard work in getting this showroom looking so pro, and getting the showroom owners so excited about the lines he reps for them, that they threw this fancy party, invited their best contacts & put him in charge of talking with their guests about the lines. Great job love!! Thank you for all you do!! : )
Here's to many many more successful days! : )

No comments: