"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences."
-Gordon B. Hinckley

Saturday, July 11

By way of the Swallows

Today Brody and I went down to San Juan Capistrano to explore the Mission and it's surroundings--it is such a cute town! We had a great lunch at Pedro's Tacos that is just across from the Mission--it was SO good!
After lunch we walked across the street to the Mission and had a lot of fun looking around and learning about it! We love things like this! =) And I had a lot of fun taking photos!





(my favorite kind of spider...dead & encased!)
Brody browsing in the gift shop...
...and I found a little Swallow friend
In the chapel.....lighting a candle


Make a wish!
(I set the timer for this next one. =)




He was going after Brodys finger!

On our way out of town we stopped in at the Trading Post and found some great Mexican Blankets for $7!

We also celebrated 7.11.09 by getting free Slurpee's at Seven Eveleen...
and then headed home up the coast....such a wonderful day!! =)

1 comment:

Traylor Family said...

Yum! I love Pedro's. Haven't obviously been there in years :(