"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences."
-Gordon B. Hinckley

Tuesday, February 26

Another tag...

Thanks Zoe! I know you love these! =)


*What is his name: Brody L. Foy (The first thing I LOVED about him was his first name, and I had never meet him...so that's all I knew...but I loved it! )

*When did you decide to get married: We decided about a week and a half after our first date! And he must have asked me a million times after! =) It was sweet.

*How long have you been married: We have been married for 3 years and a little over 2 months

*What was your first date: He asked me to a tennis match and the court lights went out, so we headed off to Disneyland!! (Which might explain why we love it so much! We had ALLOT of dates there! Still do! =)

*How long did you date: Before getting married? ummm like a year and a half....ya about that! But it feels like we still are...so almost 5 years!

*How old is he: He will be 26 on March 27th....so he's 25 right now! =)

*Who eats more: lol. That depends! On what time it is, what we are eating, so on!

*Who said "I love you" first: Oh he did! It was so cute and cleaver the way he did!

*Who is taller: He is! We joke that we are the perfect height, the way I fit when we hug! It's perfect

*Who sings better: Ummm....huumm....What type of singing and where? ;) Both I guess, I really like listening to him sing in church, and when he leaves messages on my phone singing along to one of our favorite songs that came on the radio!

*Who is smarter: He is good at the things I am not good at, like spelling and math...so for that, I'm giving it to him! =) We joke that he will help our kids with spelling and math, and I will do like the creative writing, arts---and maybe we would both do science!

*Who does the laundry, Dishes, so on: Mainly I do, because I put it on myself. Brody has allot to do already with school and work, and because I only work part time right now, I have the time to do it all. But he is really good at helping out and doing little things for me!---And I really like cleaning! Weird, I know!

*Who sleeps on the right side off the bed: If you are facing it, he does. He always sleeps by the door where ever we are at. He says it's a protection thing. =)

*Who pays the bills: I do. Another thing I like to take care of, less for him to worry about.

*Who cooks dinner: We both do. When we can, we love cooking at home!

*Who mows the lawn: Oh, If we had a lawn, I think we would get one of those big mowers you can ride....and then I think we would both want to do it. =)

*Who drives when you go out together: Brody drives ALLOT for work and school, so when he gets home and on weekends, I drive him around. Plus I LOVE driving!! So it works out great! And sometimes he drives too when we are together. =)

*Who is the first to admit they are wrong: Ummm, we both do I guess. We are mellow and easy going, and we just talk about anything that may come up.

*Whose parents do you see most: Well now it's mine, since Brody's parents moved to AZ.

*Who proposed: He did!!

*Who has more siblings: He does...by 1


Well I guess I am out of questions! I know these take time, so I don't want to make anyone fill this out, but If you want to do it (sometimes they are fun to do), it would be so fun to hear your answers! And you can say I tagged you! ---It's a fun way to get to know people! =) Have fun with it!
A little update by The Foy Family at 9:59 PM


1 love Notes:
awww sooo cute! it was nice talking to you for that little bit the other day. Call me sometime when you arent working or anything. and we can have a little chat.

Malia said

No comments: