"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences."
-Gordon B. Hinckley

Wednesday, January 9

Wednesday, January 9, 2008
The big 25

Well I just turned 25, and I still really don't feel very old! =) But I have noticed one thing as I get older...that birthdays are becoming less and less of a big deal for me. It's fun and all but I don't really want it to be a big thing. I am so happy with a low key dinner, and cake!! I even told Brody that I don't want gifts, flowers would be perfect! =)
Every year, for like ten years, my family and I have always gone to Baskin Robins to pick out an ice cream cake! =) And this was Brody's 5th time joining us! So fun! This year Brody surprised me with flowers and a really cute card. Then we went to Laurens water polo game, they won in a very exciting game! Then we went to downtown Disney, had dinner and then the ice cream cake! It was a really fun day! =)