"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences."
-Gordon B. Hinckley

Thursday, January 10

Thursday, January 10, 2008
BBF's reunite

This past week Camille, Malia and I got together with our husbands and had lunch! It was the first time we got to this with everyone being busy, and the fact that Malia and her husband live in Hawaii! =) it was SO much fun to see them, and all spend some time together! We have all been friends for so long, it seems so crazy that we are all married now. Time flys!! =)
After lunch we meet Malia and Stuart at the driving range! It was so fun! I really miss Malia, and really never get to see her, so it was a great surprise that they were able to come home for Christmas! =)








Malia and I...oh and my club cover Franky

A little update by The Foy Family at 1:02 AM


1 love Notes:
That was so much fun! It was great to be able to get together with you 2 and camille and jeff! That was fun and the driving range was quite fun as well! Gotta love the picture of Frankie too!

Malia said...