Wednesday, November 7, 2007
Radio City Christmas Spectacular!!!
My favorite season ever is here! And I just have to say I LOVE that we got married in December, it makes my already favorite time of year SO much better!! It's a romantic cozy time of year, what a wonderful time for an anniversary. =) So yesterday I was thinking about something fun we could do this holiday season and I came across The Radio City Christmas Spectacular! That is going to be here in Orange County this December! I am so excited, I have heard great things about this Broadway show and we are so looking forward to it. If you are in the area in Dec, you might want to check it out! It is showing at the Orange County Preforming Arts Center. Tickets are selling out so act fast if your thinking about going. =) Hope you all are doing well! Take care! =)
A little update by The Foy Family at 1:01 AM
3 love Notes:
Yea im totally going to get tickets once I figure out what my schedule is. It looks amazing and I have heard that the show is awesome!
Shaun Newcomb said...
November 8, 2007 12:26 AM
=) We should have talked with you about going...that would have been fun! Maybe we'll go the same night!
Mrs.Foy said...
November 8, 2007 11:07 AM
wow sounds like fun!!! they should pay you for your advertising too! Heheh! Happy anniversary almost! Its the most wonderful time of the year!!! So no thanksgiving in hawaii this year? so sorry we can't make it out to california this christmas.... i was looking forward to seeing you guys!
Malia said...
November 8, 2007 12:13 PM