"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences."
-Gordon B. Hinckley

Wednesday, November 21

Wednesday, November 21, 2007
Happy Thanksgiving!!


Well it's that time of year again. The best time of year! And the holidays are just beginning. =) As it is Thanksgiving I thought it would be fun for us to list a top 10things we are thankful for, and what we are doing (or did) for Thanksgiving!

1. I am thankful for being apart of the church & don't know where I would be with out it in my life.

2. I am so thankful for Brody! Hes my best friend and so much fun!

3. I am thankful for my amazing family!!

4. For the beautiful and safe area we live in.

5. For our health

6. Disneyland!

7. Ice Cream

8. Chick-fil-A (I have been hooked on them for like 2 weeks)

9. Cameras. So I can take millions of photos!

10. Right now, my bed, it is the most comfy thing ever! It's hard to get out of it sometimes! =)

This year we are going to be at my parents house (and going to Brodys for Christmas). We are going to have an early dinner and head out the the LA car show! woohoo! We are very excited about that. It has been way too long since we have been. And then the next day we are going to Santa Barbara to watch a water polo game of Laurens. It should be a really fun Thanksgiving!

We would love to hear what every ones Thanksgiving plans are, and if you want your top 10 of things you are thankful for. It would be fun to read and share! =) Love you all and hope you have a safe and wonderful Thanksgiving! =) And don't forget to watch the parade

A little update by The Foy Family at 9:01 PM


2 love Notes:
Happy turkey day!!! Awww too bad the family isn't out here for thanksgiving again! we would be right down the road from you guys at turtle bay! Sounds like a great funfilled day! I'd love to see more of your millions of photos! p.s. i'm Thankful you have a blog!!! Loves!

Malia said...

November 21, 2007 11:16 PM

Yea Thanksgiving is so wonderful, it seriously is my favorite holiday. Everyone coming together because they want to spend time with each other. Hope you guys had a great one and I will talk to you soon!

Shaun Newcomb said...

November 22, 2007 6:51 PM