"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences."
-Gordon B. Hinckley

Tuesday, August 20

My man

I am always so proud of Brody when he gets all excited to fix his car when needed, and learn how to fix the new things (luckily its just been wear and tear maintenance so far, but he's loved figuring it out). He loves his beautiful paid off car so much and has a lot of fun taking care of it. 
Pride of ownership! I love him  : ) 
: )