"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences."
-Gordon B. Hinckley

Friday, May 31

Sea World!!!

On Friday I drove Brody down to San Diego for some work appointments. I love tagging along with him to SD, it's a pretty drive and it's always fun to spend the day together. : ) Well, this time, he surprised me with the idea of stopping at Sea World after the appointments! I was SO excited! It had been awhile since the last time we were at Sea World. So many fun memories here, I just love this place so much! 
The polar bear habitat....I have yet to see a bear out and about here. I saw part of a sleeping bear once, haha...
For some reason, one of my favorite things at SW is this ice wall!! Such a cool feature! 

Brody being a goof...seriously love him SO much!! : ) 


The Penguins are my favorite part (besides feeding the seals...and others things) I was dying laughing at how they "run", and leaving them Brody came up with his own penguin run...SO great! It's the best thing ever! haha...




I have always loved this show! : ) Otters and Seals doing comedy...nothing could be better! 
: ) 



I'm a Disneyland ride kind of girl. Brody was totally all go for this, and I was a little freaked, haha. Its just the unknown I guess....but it was a total blast! Can't wait to ride current again! : ) 

Shamu! 

Getting up close with the Shamu's 
(are they all named Shamu? I don't know?)



So pretty to watch them : ) 



SUCH a fun day, and the BEST surprise!!! We are excited to head back this summer! : )