"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences."
-Gordon B. Hinckley

Friday, April 12

First game of the season!

After catching up on several posts....I'm a little tired of doing photo collages. So, they get to be longer now. ; ) 

We LOVE taking the train to Angels games. We have done it for 2 years now? We also took it to the U2 concert (crossing fingers they do another concert in the years to come). It's so easy to park right there in Irvine, hop on the train and get off right in the stadium parking lot! 
The night we went up, the had a little event at the station for the Angels train. Where they were giving away free food, train tickets and other prizes. The food was amazing!! 

Brody got interviewed about why we love riding the Angels train. 

And we won free train ticket for that night!! : ) 

Waiting for the train....

...I couldn't pick. I liked all these, haha : ) 
The Angels Train 
Club Level!! 
We were hooked instantly! I don't know how we hadn't discovered this level yet. 
It's all so nice and so clean...even the restroom are 1000x's better! : )
The in seat menu is so great and has lots of options! 

I loooove the view from this level!






The Chicken Nachos are super yummy

It got a little chilly, so my sweet hubby went out and found us some Hot Chocolate! It was SO good and really warmed up the hands! : ) 



: ) 



Our seats : ) 

Big Bang Friday! <3 p="">




Angels Train home...
...and just in time...ZZZzzzzz
So happy Baseball season is back! : )