"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences."
-Gordon B. Hinckley

Monday, January 21

Bayou Bash!

We went up to DL to see what they had going on for their Bayou Bash (a take on Mardi Gras celebration). We weren't in the park long, and I have since lost some of the photos I took on my phone....these are from our big camera, that Brody was using! : ) 

They had a cute show with the characters from Princess and the Frog, live bands and special food items. 
Light up lemonade mix, and Bananas Foster beignets. SO yummy!! 

Streamers from the Bayou show. And bottom right is the official Disneyland rose color, made just for the parks (so we're told). 

Fireworks before taking the Monorail back out ; )